Proven technology. Delivered worldwide.
AIS passive fire protection and high temperature insulation solutions are used by some of the world’s biggest energy suppliers.
Maximise usable space
AIS solutions are slimline and lightweight by design without compromising on performance, making them ideal for settings where space is tight.
Tailor made design
AIS passive fire protection and insulation solutions are designed to meet specific project requirements to deliver bespoke protection.
Cost effective solutions
AIS solutions are easy to fit, remove and refit, reducing costly downtime when routine equipment maintenance is required.
Battery assessment and consultancy services
• Application / installation assessments
• Health and performance assessments
• Safe systems of work assessments
• Logistics and packaging assessments
• Safe dismantling and shipping solutions
With integral thermal insulation and passive fire protection, Contraflex® provides reliable cable protection.
Climatic and life testing
• Accelerated climatic aging
• Combined cycling and climatic testing
• Thermal shock
• Combined humidity and thermal cycling
• Coolant system performance mapping
• Pressure drop assessment
Compressors and expanders
Our jackets improve compressor overall efficiency and reduce operating costs.
Protect everything on static and mobile generators in all settings and all environments.
Removable thermal insulation, acoustic insulation and passive fire protection.
Robust pre-moulded enclosures capable of withstanding blast over-pressures of up to 4.2 Barg.
Material and product development
• Development of bespoke fire protection materials & products
• Development of anti-propagation materials & products
• Propagation fire protection
• Cell divider, insulation, and side wall protection
• Battery enclosure protection
Pipes manifolds and flanges
Fully bonded phenolic coating system, bespoke pre-cast shells and jackets.
Pump thermal and acoustic protection
Using thermal blankets, it is possible to reduce unwanted sound radiation from pump casings. To reduce the sound from a pump casing, the addition of mass is required, or a pre-fabricated enclosure surrounding the equipment isolated from the source.
Skirts and saddles
Protect integral industrial, power and chemical plant structures against fire risks.
Wet-applied putty or pre-formed bespoke sections that easily bolt together on site.
Reduce turbine operating costs and improve energy efficiency, fire protection and noise reduction.
Valve and actuator protection
Suitable for valve assemblies in petrochemical plants, LNG installations, power plants and more.
Protect critical production plants, storage tanks and a wide range of industrial equipment.