ContraTherm® C55 has been effectively used in subsea applications for over 25 years. The system is designed specifically for thermal insulation applications for subsea production equipment. Based upon a phenolic resin system, it provides the ultimate in temperature resistance among polymeric materials and has proven hot/wet performance.
- Cold curing properties. Ideal for applying within or over thin wall housing
- Thermal conductivity – wet (using ASTM test)
- Maximum service temperature +185°C
- Low shrinkage ensures tight production tolerances can be achieved
- Thermal conductivity – dry ( using ASTM test)
- ISO 12736 wet thermal insulation systems.