ContraFlex® PFP jackets are manufactured to maximise equipment efficiency and lifecycle in extreme weather conditions. They are designed and optimised for use in highly congested areas with clash points, while inspection hatches enable quick and easy maintenance programmes.
- ISO 22899-1:2007 - Determination of resistance to jet fires of passive fire protection materials
- UL 1709 - Standard for rapid rise fire tests of protection materials for structural steel
- ISO 20340:2009 - Performance requirements for protective paint systems for offshore structures
- ISO 11507 - Exposure for paint coatings and ISO 9227 - corrosion tests for salt spray
- IACS UR S14.2.3 - Testing procedures of watertight compartments, a requirement of NORSOK R-004: All jacket materials have been subjected to the general and Class 5 - fire protection requirements.