ContraFlex® CSP/PFP jackets/blankets are tested to both hydrocarbon pool and jet fire scenarios (UL1709 and ISO22899) to provide protection up to 180 minutes in the event of a fire. The system is utilised across oil & gas, petrochemical, LNG and nuclear projects globally.
- Cryogenic jet release as per ISO20088-3 for 60-minutes, <5°C temperature drop on the steel substrate
- Simple installation using first-fit Velcro-type hook and loop fastening
- Remain effective in ambient conditions as low as -52°C
- 75mm thickness
- Jet fire protection as per ISO 22899-1 of up to 120-minutes on piping, flanges, supports and valve assemblies (directly after cryogenic exposure)
- ISO 22899-1 Hydrocarbon Jet Fire.