Reduce health and safety risk and improve working environment, by insulating key plant and equipment to reduce noise pollution. Our acoustic jackets have been tested in accordance with internationally recognised ISO 15665: and ISO 10140-2:2010.
- First fit velcro type installation
- ISO 10140 transmission loss for up to 52dB (Rw)
- ISO 15665 acoustics for piping, flanges and valves: Class A, B, C and Shell DEP 31.46.00.31
- Specific testing and consultation available for rotating equipment packages (turbines, compressors and pumps)
- Operational range between -55°C and +550°C
- Specific labelling or tagging can be provided for traceability, maintenance, identification and inspection purposes
- As standard, our jackets have a durable outer cloth that is weather and oil resistant.