Insulation covers prevent high-temperature oils from cooling and solidifying and ensure a continuous flow during the whole field production.
- Insulation covers are made of a field proven rigid polyurethane system for application up to 80°C
- Each insulation cover is composed of half shells, each including a sealing system, closure arrangements, flooding system and an optional venting system.
- Sealing system is made to limit water movements and exchanges
- Designed with thermal analysis to reach a target cool down time.
- The lifting points ensure the iron cast ballast modules are easy to manipulate on board
- Insulation covers are designed in compliance with international offshore standards, including API17-L1, API17-L2, DNV–RP- B401.