A range of composite foam ROV buoyancy blocks for use in operating depths down to 6000msw. These blocks are compatible with manned, autonomous, and remote-operated vehicles.
- High performance polyurethane elastomer coating and light stable topcoat
- Bespoke sizes can be manufactured to meet specific project requirements
- PVC based copolymer foams traditionally used for shallow water (<600msw) deployment
- Pure syntactic foams available in low density variants are used for depths down to 6000msw
- Customisable colours
- In-house CNC machining capability, ensures accuracy and quick turnaround.