C20 foam contains a specialist blend of fillers that make the cured material extremely resistant to high-temperature events. When exposed to high temperatures the material rapidly forms a tough char that will resist erosion by high velocity or turbulent gasses, while continuing to provide insulation to protect the substrate.
- Product will maintain flexibility at temperatures of -40⁰C or less
- Ideal for use on battery pack structures subject to vibration
- Low smoke and toxicity during a fire
- High continuous in-service temperatures of +150⁰C or greater
- Versatile and easily adapted for use with the most complex module designs.
- Modifiable curing speed to suit customer applications.