ContraFlame® MS400 system is based on unique syntactic phenolic foam and phenolic glass reinforced laminate. Pre-formed MS400 panels (1m x 1m) in a range of 70-107mm thickness are bonded to the underdeck and followed by the application of GRP laminate (3mm). The complete installation is jointless.
- Tested and DNV certified for underdeck H120 (IMO 2010 FTP 3)
- Successfully tested to jet fire and high heat flux events
- System weight (pending application thickness) 9.3 to 12.5kg/m²
- Surface spread of flame Class 1, BS476 part 7
- Tested and DNV certified for bulkhead H60 (IMO 2010 FTP 3)
- Acoustic reduction -50dB (ISO10140 76:20:1987)
- Pass blast overpressure testing 1 bar kW/m²
- U-value up to 0.29W/m²K.