Our pipe laying floats protect pipelines during shallow and deepwater installations by reducing weight and tension. They feature a robust and impact-resistant rotationally moulded external shell with a lightweight foam flotation core and interlocking spigot and cuff options.
- Rotary moulded polyethylene shell, polyurethane foam filled core suitable for shallow depths
- Rotary moulded polyethylene shell, syntactic foam core in a range of densities
- Closed cell expanded polymer saddles covered with PU elastomer sprayed skin
- Single piece units that can be configured with an open through hole, a through chain and shackle assembly or a rigid central pipe with pad eyes each end
- Suitable for installation at water depths from 250 msw to 3000 msw
- Modular configuration that is easily replaceable if damaged.