Do you have experience working as an Injection Moulding Technician? If you are skilled, passionate, and have the relevant experience, then apply below to join our world class team.
Join our multi-skilled team and work in a varied role. The ideal candidate will have key attributes that contribute to the smooth operation of production plans and KPI targets.
Experience in a similar role is required, and full training of our products will be provided.
- Ownership of the injection moulding process; cycle efficiency, cycle time conformance, scrap targets, material usage, changeovers and downtime
- Completion of all work orders to achieve production plans
- Ensuring machines are operated to a high standard, within set target and cycle times
- Control of tool changes and identifying any troubleshooting issues
- Identifying process and procedure improvements to improve production quality and output
- Using a variety of lean techniques to support and drive continuous improvement
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems
- From an injection moulding background i.e. as a Machine Setter or Process Technician
- Capable of condition setting from scratch
- Knowledgeable of a range of materials
- Experienced in process optimisation
- Adept in machine and equipment maintenance
- Competent with tools and confident in liaising with tooling partners
- Able to work on their own initiative with minimum supervision
The following qualifications are not essential for your application, but will be beneficial:
- FLT Licence
- First Aid trained
- Fire Marshall trained
You will be allocated to work on a Pitman shift pattern (2 on – 2 off – 3 on – 2 off – 2 on – 3 off) and working from 06:30 to 18:30. Your rota is given to you on your first day and allows you to plan for the year ahead.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Shift uplift allowance
- 15% bonus scheme
- On-call allowance
- Enhanced pension contributions (matched)
- Life insurance 4x annual salary
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- Access to lifestyle benefits website
- Access to wellbeing programmes
- Free parking on site
- Free tea/coffee provided
For further information, or to apply, please email [email protected] or visit our Indeed page.