Due to an internal promotion, AIS Covertherm are looking for a Site Surveyor to become the responsible person for all site survey activities such as; attending sites, advising clients on our products, providing detailed measurements, producing detailed site plans, and supporting the wider sales team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with the company procedures and legislative requirements.
- Ensuring accurate documentation of surveys and records
- Overseeing implementation of recommended and statutory safety standards at all times.
- Assisting in developments required to increase company efficiency and risk management
- Managing and reporting any NCRs, incidents, accidents, hazardous or dangerous practices and carry out risk assessments as required.
- Being directly and indirectly responsible for survey activities while providing support, training and development of personnel.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A requisite knowledge of H&S regulations and experience in implementing H&S in accordance with company procedures.
- An understanding of the implementation of quality management standards.
- Knowledge of products offered by the business and manufacturing techniques.
- Ability to carry out surveys accurately and provide information from surveys in a concise and clear manner.
- Ability to produce manufacturing drawings to the required standard for manufacture.
- Reliability in completion of tasks and independent working.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pay & Benefits
- Salary dependant on experience
- Life insurance 4x basic salary
- Auto-enrolment into our Group Personal Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Access to well-being programmes
- Access to lifestyle benefits website
- Free parking on site
- Free tea/coffee provided
The role is available immediately, and is contracted to 40 hours per week, working 07:45-16:45 Monday-Thursday, and 07:30-13:30 Fridays.
Flexibility for shift work and/or overtime will be required in line with business needs, which may be on days or times outside your contracted working hours.