As AIS continues to grow, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone with recruitment experience who is looking to take their first steps into a HR role, where you will support the team in Gloucester with day-to-day recruitment and general HR administration for our three UK sites.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing job adverts for publication
- Reviewing applications for shortlisting
- Meeting with hiring managers to understand role requirements
- Scheduling interviews via MS Teams or in person
- Supporting hiring managers with conducting interviews where required
- Acting as first point of contact for applicant queries
- Delivering feedback to applicants throughout the recruitment cycle
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Making offers of employment to successful applicants
- Preparing contracts and starter paperwork
- Arranging induction and onboarding for new starters
- General HR administration support as and when required, including issuing letters, updating HR systems records and responding to internal queries.
Ideal applicants will be:
- Experienced working in recruitment / talent acquisition
- Clear communicators, both verbal and written
- Highly accurate with great attention to detail
- Extremely organised and able to effectively plan and prioritise their workload
- Comfortable working in a very busy environment with tight deadlines
- Flexible with a positive attitude when handling changing priorities
- Driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated to succeed
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection requirements of the role
- Confident users of MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and experience of SharePoint is beneficial.
The following skills and experiences will be beneficial to your application but are not essential:
- Exposure to manufacturing and/or engineering recruitment
- Experience of using Cascade / IRIS HR
- Implementation of an Applicant Tracking System.
This is a full-time role contracted to 37.5 hours per week, working 08:00-16:45 Monday-Thursday, and 08:00-12:30 Fridays, and is fixed-term for 12 months.