Winterisation jackets help to protect critical field process equipment and instrumentation from frost and extreme temperatures.
- Preventing the formation of waxes or crystallisation in pipelines/valves etc
- Prevent frost build up on critical instrumentation such as transmitters, actuators, controllers, pressure relief valve (PRV) and temperature relief valves (TRV)
- Each jacket can be fitted with a trace heated cable and a thermostat or regulator
- Provide winter protection for water treatment plants, refineries and offshore facilities where flow assurance is critical
- ContraFlex® jackets can be designed and manufactured in accordance with the NORSOK R-004 specification for frost protection.
Tested for use in the toughest conditions
Why do I need to protect equipment during winter?
Is your facility ready for winter?
Lee Parnaby from our jackets team, has written a short blog to help you prepare for the colder months…
When temperatures fall during winter, your facility could face unexpected challenges, which your maintenance team should be preparing for now to reduce any potential impact and avoid unplanned costs.Read more