You will need to have previous experience in a finance role and be qualified to at least AAT level 2. For the right candidate we will offer support through your AAT Level 3 and 4.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices
- Processing employee expenses
- Matching invoices to orders
- Statement reconciliations
- Processing Company credit cards
- Job costing
- Processing supplier payments
- Handling queries and communications from suppliers
- Assisting with month-end procedures.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Highly organised; prioritising their workload efficiently to ensure strict deadlines are met
- Able to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Confident IT users, particularly with Excel
- Strong numerical and analytical thinkers
- Comfortable working without constant supervision
- Being a driver and access to own car.
This role requires interaction with all levels of employees across the business, as well as external suppliers, so clear and effective communication skills are essential.
The following skills and qualifications are not essential but will be advantageous:
- Experience of using M1 or Opera
- Knowledge of Compleat
- Exposure to working with foreign currencies
- AAT Qualification Level 2.
Pay & Benefits:
- £15,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience
- 15% bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Life insurance 4x annual salary
- Access to well-being programmes
- Cycle to work scheme
This is a full-time permanent role, working 08:00-16:45 Monday-Thursday and 08:00-12:30 Fridays.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: £15,000.00-£20,000.00 per year