Due to an internal promotion, AIS Covertherm are looking for a Site Surveyor to become the responsible person for all site survey activities such as; attending sites, advising clients on our products, providing detailed measurements, producing detailed site plans, and supporting the wider sales team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with the company procedures and legislative requirements.
- Ensuring accurate documentation of surveys and records
- Overseeing implementation of recommended and statutory safety standards at all times.
- Assisting in developments required to increase company efficiency and risk management
- Managing and reporting any NCRs, incidents, accidents, hazardous or dangerous practices and carry out risk assessments as required.
- Being directly and indirectly responsible for survey activities while providing support, training and development of personnel.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A requisite knowledge of H&S regulations and experience in implementing H&S in accordance with company procedures.
- An understanding of the implementation of quality management standards.
- Knowledge of products offered by the business and manufacturing techniques.
- Ability to carry out surveys accurately and provide information from surveys in a concise and clear manner.
- Ability to produce manufacturing drawings to the required standard for manufacture.
- Reliability in completion of tasks and independent working.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pay & Benefits
- Salary dependant on experience
- Life insurance 4x basic salary
- Auto-enrolment into our Group Personal Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Access to well-being programmes
- Access to lifestyle benefits website
- Free parking on site
- Free tea/coffee provided
The role is available immediately, and is contracted to 40 hours per week, working 07:45-16:45 Monday-Thursday, and 07:30-13:30 Fridays.
Flexibility for shift work and/or overtime will be required in line with business needs, which may be on days or times outside your contracted working hours.
If this sounds like your ideal next opportunity, please apply online via Site Surveyor - Nottingham - Indeed.com or email your CV to [email protected]