We are looking for an experienced Site Manager to lead, train and support our Site Application team in ensuring safe and successful application of AIS products on sites in Malaysia; there is potential for multiple mobilisations and extended durations at sites in Malaysia, and other overseas mobilisations may also be required.
The role will successfully manage sites to ensure wider project objectives are achieved in terms of health and safety, environmental compliance, quality, profitably and customer satisfaction
As our Site Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Collaboration with clients on site throughout whole application lifespan from preparation through to completion
- Ensuring all site activities fully meet company requirements at all times
- Being fully conversant with company products from an application perspective
- Hands-on application of materials as and when required
- Monitoring use of materials, tools and PPE; reporting any issues in a timely manner
- Completion of all site documentation and providing clear, accurate reports to Projects team
- Managing the site team to ensure understanding of responsibilities and scope of work
- Implementing training for employees, customers and local labour
- Cost control; effectively and efficiently meeting project requirements.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Confident leaders with strong communication skills across all levels
- Able to build effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Highly analytical and results driven
- Capable of delivering on time and within agreed budgets
- Extremely organised and focussed for the tasks at hand
- Proactive with an eye for detail to recognise opportunities for increased efficiency.
The successful applicant must be fluent in both Bahasa Malaysia and English, hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering (or related field) and have proven experience in site supervision and management in construction, mechanical installation, coating application or a related field.
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]