Our QHSE team are fundamental to the success of our company, promoting a culture where safety always comes first, as well as ensuring systems are in place to provide assurance that quality, health and safety and environmental requirements are met. In this role you will receive a combination of internal training, on-the-job experience, as well as a variety of external training courses, and mentoring from the Group QHSE Manager and QHSE Advisor.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for queries into the department
- Carrying out QHSE inductions for all new starters
- Creating training packages and presentations to deliver internally
- Assisting with investigations into any quality, health, or safety incidents
- Working with teams across the business to risk assess activities and identify improvements
- Involvement with the development of QHSE processes and procedures
- Helping to develop and improve the company’s quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems.
Ideal applicants will be:
- Driven to learn for continuous self-development
- Excellent communicators: ensuring information given is clear and concise
- Confident in building effective relationships across all levels of the business
- Reliable starter-finishers; taking on tasks and seeing through to completion
- Highly organised; able to work on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Diplomatic in handling sensitive issues.
Applicants must have a full, clean driving licence due to the nature of the role and travel involved.
This role is based at head office in Gloucester, but occasional travel to other UK sites will be required with the potential for overseas travel in the future.
This is a full time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week 08:00-16:45 Monday-Thursday and 08:00-12:30 on Fridays.
For further information, or to apply, please email [email protected] or visit our Indeed page.