We have an exciting brand-new role available for a Proposals Lead; this person will be responsible for generating and supporting global proposals on targeted key accounts, clients, and projects for AIS Covertherm’s ContraFlex® products – removable passive fire protection, acoustic and insulation jackets.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Business Development Managers in achieving successful outcomes
- Establishing scopes and materials take off from clients request for quotations / bids
- Developing proposals based on scope and materials take off
- Recording all activities within our CRM system (Membrain)
- Supporting all sales activities associated with bids
- Keeping up to date with market trends, key clients, and projects
- Reporting on workload accurately and concisely, on a regular basis.
Ideal applicants will be:
- Educated to degree level in engineering
- Extremely organised and able to effectively plan and prioritise their workload
- Unfazed working under pressure in a busy environment to meet strict deadlines
- Highly accurate with great attention to detail
- Clear, effective communicators, both written and verbal
- Systematic and methodical in their approach
- Confident users of MS Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Highly experienced with CAD and SolidWorks
- Experience of using Membrain is not essential but will be advantageous.
We welcome applications from those with a background in oil and gas, construction, mechanical or electrical industries.
Pay & Benefits
- Salary dependent on experience
- Bonus scheme up to 15%
- 6% pension contributions (matched)
- Life insurance 4x salary
- Access to well-being programmes
- Free parking on-site
- Free tea/coffee provided
This is a full-time, permanent role, contracted to 37.5 hours per week, working 08:00-16:45 Monday-Thursday and 08:00-12:30 Fridays.
To apply, please visit Indeed or please email CV and covering letter to [email protected]