AIS Covertherm are looking for a dedicated and conscientious person to join the team, supporting our sales teams by producing proposals and estimations for customers, managing customer orders, and assisting with incoming enquiries.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Generating technical and commercial proposals in a timely manner, addressing customers challenges with the features and benefits of our products
- Calculating estimations of bespoke product offerings, including area and material costs
- Assisting delivery of sales tools by understanding customers needs
- Liaising with our production and operations teams to schedule lead times and delivery dates
- Entering project data onto our CRM; booking in enquiries and/or cross-checking data
- Communicating with customers on key project deliverables
- Concise, accurate reporting on workload
- Accurate record keeping and concise reporting of all pricing, clarifications, and sales activity
- Processing incoming purchase orders; preparing documentation ready for production
- Identifying business opportunities as and when they arise
- Developing new proposal templates and supporting pricing tools
- Work alongside sales team to respond to customer enquiries.
Ideal applicants will be:
- Experienced in writing business documentation
- Capable of preparing accurate calculations for estimations through strong numerical skills
- Clear and confident communicators: building and maintaining relationships with customers, and liaising with all levels of the business
- Proactive in their approach: awareness of market developments and understanding of competitive landscape
- Extremely organised: able to effectively manage their workload
- IT literate with great attention to detail (especially with Microsoft Excel)
- Unfazed when working under pressure to strict deadlines
- Driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated to succeed
- Happy to travel to other UK sites when required.
Full training will be given for understanding of our products, production process, and material types and applications, as well as the common terms and language of the industry.
This is a permanent, full-time role contracted to 40 hours per week, working 07:45-16:45 Monday-Thursday, and 07:30-13:30 Fridays.
For further information, or to apply, please email [email protected] or visit our Indeed page.