We design, manufacture and install ContraFlex® insulation jackets to protect equipment and personnel across a range of industries; our Covertherm team are looking for ongoing support on a permanent basis to assist with the current high volume of work, using specialist equipment in the production line.
Main responsibilities include:
- Following precise manufacturing instructions for production of our insulation jackets
- General support and labour activities across production set up and processes
- Adhering to necessary stock level controls
- Maintaining tools and equipment, including cleaning and safe storage
- Maintaining high levels of housekeeping; taking pride in your working areas
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems
Ideal candidates are:
- Experienced working within a production environment
- Capable of following precise written instructions
- Able to create/keep effective written records
- Unfazed when working under pressure to strict deadlines
- Comfortable working alone and reliable for completion of tasks
Please note that this role can be physically demanding as it requires manual handling of products that can be bulky and heavy.
Pay & Benefits:
- £10.52 per hour / £21,881.60 per annum starting salary
- £11.58 per hour / £24,086.40 per annum on completion of one-year service
- £12.99 per hour / £27,019.20 per annum on completion of two-year service
- Life insurance 4x basic salary
- Pension auto-enrolment
- 28 days annual leave
- Access to well-being programmes
- Access to lifestyle benefits programme
- Free parking on site
- Free tea/coffee provided
These roles are available immediately, and is contracted to 40 hours per week, working 07:45-16:45 Monday-Thursday, and 07:30-13:30 Fridays.
Flexibility for shift work and/or overtime will be required in line with business needs, which may be on days or times outside your contracted working hours.
To apply, please visit Indeed or email your CV to [email protected]