Main responsibilities include:
- Operating various machinery in line with manufacturing instructions
- Adding / mixing materials in accordance with approved procedures and in a timely manner
- Completing quality and technical checks, and keeping precise records
- Monitoring / reporting on stock of consumable items to maintain correct levels
- General support across the entire production activities and processes
- Maintaining tools and equipment, including cleaning and safe storage
- Maintaining high levels of housekeeping; taking pride in your working areas
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems.
Ideal candidates are:
- Experienced working in a production / manufacturing environment but applicants with experience from different sectors, e.g. hospitality / retail, are also welcome
- Capable of following precise written instructions
- Efficient in completing all associated documentation with tasks
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Comfortable working alone on own initiative as well as being a dedicated team player.
The following qualifications are not essential for your application, but will be beneficial:
- FLT Licence
- First Aid trained
- Fire Marshall trained.
Our new shift pattern is based on a ‘Pitman Shift’ working a two-weekly pattern of 2-2,3-2,2-3 which will be fully explained at interview. If your application is successful, your first day with us will be on Induction when you will be provided with your shift rota for the next 12-months.
- Working hours: 06:30-18:30
- Pay rate: £11.58 per hour
- Working hours: 18:30-06:30
- Pay rate: £13.68 per hour