Join our multi-skilled team and work in a varied role. The ideal candidate will have key attributes that contribute to the smooth operation of production plans and KPI targets.
Experience in a similar role is required, and full training of our products will be provided.
- Ownership of the injection moulding process; cycle efficiency, cycle time conformance, scrap targets, material usage, changeovers and downtime
- Completion of all work orders to achieve production plans
- Ensuring machines are operated to a high standard, within set target and cycle times
- Control of tool changes and identifying any troubleshooting issues
- Identifying process and procedure improvements to improve production quality and output
- Using a variety of lean techniques to support and drive continuous improvement
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems
- From an injection moulding background i.e. as a Machine Setter or Process Technician
- Capable of condition setting from scratch
- Knowledgeable of a range of materials
- Experienced in process optimisation
- Adept in machine and equipment maintenance
- Competent with tools and confident in liaising with tooling partners
- Able to work on their own initiative with minimum supervision
The following qualifications are not essential for your application, but will be beneficial:
- FLT Licence
- First Aid trained
- Fire Marshall trained
You will be allocated to work on a Pitman shift pattern (2 on – 2 off – 3 on – 2 off – 2 on – 3 off) and working from 06:30 to 18:30. Your rota is given to you on your first day and allows you to plan for the year ahead.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 15% bonus scheme
- On-call allowance
- Enhanced pension contributions (matched)
- Life insurance 4x annual salary
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- Access to lifestyle benefits website
- Access to wellbeing programmes
- Free parking on site
- Free tea/coffee provided
For further information, or to apply, please email [email protected] or visit our Indeed page.