AIS is looking for a HR Coordinator to join our growing team and support the day to day running of HR operations. This role is primarily based at our Gloucester office.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced or aspiring HR generalist looking to develop and progress in their career by being exposed to a variety of HR duties.
What will you do as our HR Coordinator?
- Supporting managers with recruitment related activities (including supporting the implementation and managing of the Applicant Tracking System, drafting adverts and job descriptions, arranging and assisting with interviews and liaising with agencies)
- Coordinating the onboarding process including producing offer letters, contracts, checking eligibility to work, welcoming and inducting new starters
- Supporting on various employee relation projects including disciplinaries, grievances, performance management and training and development
- Supporting and managing long term absence cases, organising occupational health referrals and return to work arrangements
- Using daily and maintaining the HRIS (Iris Cascade) including data input, managing workflow processes, extracting reports and analysing data
- Completing all administrative HR processes in a timely and efficient manner, including scanning and filing of all employee documentation
- Dealing with HR related queries, quickly and efficiently, providing a professional service at all times
- Assisting with company benefits administration
- Liaising with the payroll team to ensure enquiries, ad-hoc instructions and payroll changes are processed within the correct pay period
- Assisting with any other duties as required
What are we looking for in our HR Coordinator?
- Previous HR generalist experience (or similar), ideally within the private sector
- Knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to talk to all levels of the business
- Ability and willingness to travel to other Company’s locations (Plymouth and Nottingham)
- Enthusiasm for the HR profession as well as a flexible attitude
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work within a busy team
- Great attention to detail and strong organisation skills
- Ability to deal with an ever-changing workload and remain calm under pressure
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Driven, hardworking and proactive approach to work
Benefits of becoming our HR Coordinator:
- Discretionary bonus scheme of up to 15% of annual salary
- Enhanced pension contributions
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Support in gaining CIPD qualifications (to be agreed upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Life insurance 4x annual salary
- Access to well-being programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Our standard working hours are Monday-Thursday 8.00am-4.45pm and Friday 8.00am-12.30pm (there may be some flexibility for the right candidate)
To join us as our HR Coordinator please apply by emailing [email protected] or click here. We’d love to hear from you!