Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, but full training will be given on AIS products.
Main duties will include:
- Carrying out day to day application tasks, as determined by site management and in accordance with company procedures
- Operation and maintenance of application machinery, tools, and equipment, including cleaning and safe storage
- Adherence to recommended stock controls
- Maintaining a good standard of housekeeping, ensuring working environment is clear of waste and reporting any problems that may arise
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems
Ideal applicants will be:
- Willing to work away from home for extended periods of time, including overseas
- From a manufacturing or construction background
- Good communicators and team-players
- Experienced in following strict instruction and processes to complete tasks
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- On site offshore – 12 hours per day
- On site onshore – 10 hours per day
- Normal place of work – 39 hours per week
Pay & Benefits:
- OTE can be up to £35,000 per annum for this role
- Salary £20,503.08 - £21,496.80 per annum dependent on experience
- Site uplifts and COLA payments where applicable
- 28 days holiday per year
- Up to 6% pension contributions (matched)
- Life insurance 4x annual salary
- Access to well-being programmes
- Access to lifestyle benefits website
Whilst our head office is based in Gloucester, we will accept applications from across the UK.
Please note that as travel overseas can be required at short notice, it is beneficial if you live within reasonable travelling distance of a major airport.
Due to the travel requirements for the role, you must hold a valid current passport and you must be double-jabbed against COVID-19.
If this sounds like you ideal role, please email your CV to [email protected]