As our AP Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices
- Processing employee expenses
- Matching invoices to orders
- Statement reconciliations
- Processing Company credit cards
- Job costing
- Processing supplier payments
- Handling queries and communications from suppliers
- Assisting with month-end procedures.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Highly organised; prioritising their workload efficiently to ensure strict deadlines are met
- Able to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Confident IT users, particularly with Excel
- Strong numerical and analytical thinkers
- Comfortable working without constant supervision.
This role requires interaction with all levels of employees across the business, as well as external suppliers, so clear and effective communication skills are essential.
The following skills and qualifications are not essential but will be advantageous:
- Experience of using M1 or Opera
- Experience of using Compleat
- Experience of foreign currencies
- AAT Qualification
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary dependent upon experience
- 15% discretionary bonus scheme
- 6% pension scheme contributions (matched)
- Life insurance 4x salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Access to lifestyle benefits website
- Access to well-being programmes
- Free parking on site
- Free tea/coffee provided
This is a full-time, permanent position contracted to 37.5 hours per week, working 08:00-16:45 Monday-Thursday and 08:00-12:30 Friday.
We are looking to hold interviews w/c 10 January with an immediate start date available.
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected] or visit Indeed.