An opportunity has arisen in our Accounts Payable team, and we are looking for a highly organised and analytical individual with accounting and strong administration skills.
The successful candidate will have proven experience as an Accounts Payable Assistant.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic team to ensure accurate and timely management of payments to suppliers
Main responsibilities will include:
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices
- Processing employee expenses
- Matching invoices to orders
- Statement reconciliations
- Processing Company credit cards
- Job costing
- Processing supplier payments
- Handling queries and communications from suppliers
- Assisting with month-end procedures
- Other tasks and duties which might be assigned to you from time to time
Ideal candidates will be:
- Highly organised; prioritising their workload efficiently to ensure strict deadlines are met
- Able to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Confident IT users, particularly with Excel
- Strong numerical and analytical thinkers
- Comfortable working without constant supervision
The following skills and qualifications are not essential but will be advantageous:
- Experience of using M1 or Opera
- Experience of using Compleat
- Experience of foreign currencies
- AAT Qualification.
Pay & Benefits :
- Salary depending on experience
- Enhanced pension contributions
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Life insurance 4x annual salary
- Access to well-being programme
- Cycle to work scheme
Our standard working hours are Monday-Thursday 8.00 am-4.45 pm, and Friday 8.00 am-12.30 pm.
This position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person keen to join our Accounts Payable team. To apply, please click here or send your CV direct to us at [email protected].